$200.00 Regular Price
- Demonstration of basic floral care and preparation.
- Choosing the freshest blooms from a floral bar filled with seasonal flowers
- Learning of current trends of bouquet arrangement, layering and choosing of colours.
- Demonstration of techniques for creating a floral bouquet
- Hands on practice creating your very own bouquet to take home.
- Tailored for flower enthusiast who love to have insight of the hard work that goes behind
- Tea will be provided as you craft
- Workshop size: 4-6 pax
- Includes: fresh seasonal blooms, usage of tools, floral wrapping paper/jars and ribbons, technique demonstration and individual guidance to create your very own arrangement
- Bring along a camera (to take a shot of the beautiful arrangement you’ve created!) and most importantly, creativity!
- No exchange or refund
- Minimum of 4 pax to commence. Most of our classes will proceed. You will receive a confirmation email in the week of the class.
If there are not enough sign ups, the class will be rescheduled. Participants may choose to attend the rescheduled class or receive a full refund immediately.